How We Work With Selected Clients
- We assess the Client's specific needs or problems by an in depth no-obligation discussion
- If the Client agrees, we prepare a proposal that focuses on the most cost-effective way to address the Client's needs
- The proposal includes an agreement about what the Client can expect, in terms of service. We also set out what can be expected from the Client in terms of cooperation in order to help the Client achieve his/her aims
- The proposal will also include a project plan to be agreed with the Client. A structured approach to the project is essential if the Client's requirements are to be met in full, and on time to budget
- If the Client accepts the proposal, then an agreement is signed setting out the respective responsibilities of both the Adviser and the Client, together with costs
- We work cooperatively with the Client through one to one coaching via telephone, face-to-face, e-mail, and e-learning
- We provide regular progress reports and give prompt constructive attention to the Client's enquiries and written work, maintaining Client motivation and confidence in the consultancy or tutorial process
- The project is only completed when the Client's aims have been fully achieved
The course gave me confidence to review the company's HACCP and make necessary changes...
MD of a Bakery business:
We received expert advice and support, as well as intensive one-to-one training on HACCP so that we could upgrade our system in line with BRC requirements. The auditor had identified weaknesses in the HACCP system and there was a possibility that we could lose our accreditation. This loss would have affected our business because our supermarket customers insisted on BRC.
As MD, I gained a credit pass in the HACCP certificate course. The course gave me confidence to review the company's HACCP and make necessary changes. We also received in-depth consultancy to remedy defects in our Quality Manual. Bob spent several days familiarising himself with our process.
He then wrote a report of his inspection findings together with practical suggestions to upgrade both plant and procedures. He conducted an extensive overhaul of the Quality Manual and concluded with one 12-hour on-site discussion regarding improvements in, for example, traceability procedures. We retained our BRC certification following the subsequent audit.